Subject: RE: R2156 (TSA21 lisakoridor) tellimus
From: "Diana Krotova" <[email-masked]>
To: "Egert Linkmann" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eve Härm <[email-masked]>, "Marko Liiva" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2025 15:07:14 +0300

Tere

Anname teada, et vastavalt Teie taotlusele on välja antud järgmine NOTAM:

A2468/25

(A2468/25 NOTAMN
Q)EETT/QRTCA/IV/BO/W/000/090/5839N02536E009
A)EETT B)2507140600 C)2507181500
D)DAILY 0600-1500
E)TEMPO RESTRICTED AREA EER2156UAS ESTABLISHED DUE TO UNMANNED
AIRCRAFT ACTIVITY WITHIN AREA: 584708N 0253732E - 584547N 0254516E
- 583127N 0253615E - 583202N 0252556E - 584708N 0253732E EXCLUDING
TEMPO SEGREGATED AREA EETSA21 NURMSI. PERMISSION FOR ENTERING THE
AREA SHALL BE OBTAINED FROM TEL +372 5912 4911, ALTERNATIVE TEL
+372 5366 6683.
F)SFC G)FL090)

Tervitades

Diana Krotova

+372 58 07 06 01

From: Egert Linkmann <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, July 7, 2025 11:16 PM
To: Eve Härm <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Marko Liiva
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
ecaainfo.jira <[email-masked]>
Subject: R2156 (TSA21 lisakoridor) tellimus

Tervist,

Sooviks tellida TSA21 Lisakoridori R2156.

Manuses vajalikud failid.

Egert Linkmann

Head of Training and Flight OPS

+372 56 502 880
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
_____________________
Threod Systems AS
www.threod.com <http://www.threod.com>
Kaare tee 3, Viimsi 74010, Estonia

Threod Systems Confidential > The information in this e-mail is
confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to the
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not a named recipient,
any disclosure, copying, reliance on it, is prohibited and may be illegal.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notifyThreod Systems and
delete the e-mail.